The Webwise Parents Hub is an excellent resource offering:
- An Information Guide for parents with information and support needed to make sure teenagers make the most of their time online.
- Advise from parenting experts on everything from talking to teenagers about internet safety to modelling good behaviour
- Getting informed in order to keep up to date with the latest apps and social networks teenagers are using
- Support for parents on key issues such as making friends online and sharing personal information
- Advice on having the chat - where parents and teenagers have open channels of communication around internet safety
- Support and step by step instructions on blocking, reporting, parental controls and more